Thank you for your interest in Wing and the Wing application for your mobile device (the “Application”) provided to you by Wing AI Technologies, Inc. (“Wing,” “us,” “our,” or “we”). At Wing, we want to connect people through the execution of everyday tasks and bring communities together using the Application, any other mobile applications offered by us, and our mobile services, web applications, web services, and software provided on or in connection with such applications or services (all such applications, services, and software collectively, the “Services”).
- Information We Collect
Information we collect includes information you provide to us as well as information we collect while you use the Services and information we collect from third-parties.
- a) Information You Provide to Us
Registration Information – When you sign up for a Wing account, you give us your name, email address, home address, and phone number. If you decide to sign up for Wing using your Facebook account, we will also get basic information from your Facebook profile like your name, gender, profile photo, and Facebook friends.
User Profile Information – When you join the Wing community, you can create a Wing profile (“Profile”) to share fun facts about yourself and discover mutual friends and interests. Filling out a Profile is optional, and you can share as little or as much information as you want. Your Profile always includes your name (and for Fulfillers, your Profile photos). Read more below about how you can control who sees your Profile. You can also add a Profile for a business organization or entity (“Business Profile”) to your account, which requires a designated business email address and payment method.
Payment Method – When you add a credit card or payment method to your Wing account, a third-party that handles payments for us will receive your credit card information. To keep your financial data secure, we do not store full credit card information on our servers.
Fulfiller Application Information – The Services serve as a marketplace where people who seek to get tasks done are matched with independent contractors and businesses (“Fulfillers”) who are reasonably capable of executing these jobs, tasks, or offers. If you decide to join our Fulfiller community, in addition to the basic registration information, we may ask you for your date of birth, physical address, Social Security Number, Fulfiller’s license information, and, in some jurisdictions, we may collect additional business license or permitting information. We may share this information with our partners who help us by running background checks on Fulfillers to help protect the Wing community.
Payment Information – To make sure Fulfillers get paid, we may keep information about Fulfillers’ bank routing numbers, tax information, and any other payment information provided by Fulfillers.
- b) Information We Collect When You Use the Services
Location Information – Wing is all about connecting Fulfillers and Users. To do this, we need to know where you are. When you open the Application, we receive your location. We may also collect the precise location of your device when the Application is running in the foreground or background. If you label certain locations, such as “home” and “work,” we receive that information, too.
Your location information is necessary for things like matching Users with nearby Fulfillers. Also, if the need ever arises, our employees may use and share location information to help protect the safety of Users or a member of the public. If you give us permission through your device settings or the Application, we may collect your location while the Application is off to identify promotions or service updates in your area.
Device Information – Wing receives information from Users’ devices, including IP address, web browser type, mobile operating system version, phone carrier, and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, push notification tokens, and, if you register with your Facebook account, your Facebook identifier. We may collect mobile sensor data from Fulfillers’ devices (such as speed, direction, height, acceleration or deceleration) to improve location accuracy and analyze usage patterns.
Usage Information – To help us understand how you use the Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with the Services, such as the pages or other content you view, your actions within the Application, and the dates and times of your visits.
Call and Text Information – We may work with a third-party partner to facilitate phone calls and text messages between Users and Fulfillers who have been connected for a service. We might receive information about these communications including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of any SMS messages. For security purposes, we may also monitor and/or record the contents of phone calls made on the Services, such as those between Users and Fulfillers. You will be given notice that your call may be recorded, and, by proceeding, you agree to allow Wing to monitor and/or record your call.
User Feedback – Users and Fulfillers may rate and review each other, and we may receive information about ratings and reviews.
- c) Information We Collect from Third-Parties
Third-Party Services – If you choose to register for Wing or otherwise link your Wing account with a third-party’s service (such as Facebook), we may receive the same type of information we collect from you (described above) directly from those services.
Third-Party Partners – We may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data, payment information, or fraud detection information, from third-party partners and combine it with other information that we have about you.
Enterprise Programs – If your company, university, or organization participates in one of our enterprise programs, we may receive information about you, such as your email address, from your participating organization. We also may give your participating organization the opportunity to request a service on your behalf, in which case they may provide us with your name, phone number, and the kind of service you want.
Background Information on Fulfillers – Wing may work with third-party partners to check past records and perform criminal background checks on Fulfillers, and we may receive information from them, such as publicly available information about a Fulfiller’s past record or criminal history.
We do not sell or trade your PII to outside parties.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- a) We use the information we collect from Users to:
- Connect Users with Fulfillers;
- Provide, improve, expand, and promote the Services;
- Analyze how the Wing community uses the Services;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Personalize the Wing experience for you and your friends and contacts;
- Send you text messages and push notifications;
- Facilitate transactions and payments;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Find and prevent fraud; and
- Respond to trust and safety issues that may arise, disputes between Users and Fulfillers, and requests from government authorities.
- b) Additionally, we may use the information we collect from Fulfillers for the following purposes:
- Sending emails and text messages to Fulfillers who have started the Fulfiller application process regarding the status of their application;
- Determining a Fulfiller’s eligibility perform other services for Wing;
- Notifying Fulfillers about service demands, pricing, and service updates; and
- Calculating and providing Wing’s policy and analyzing usage patterns for safety and insurance purposes.
- How We Share the Information We Collect
- a) Sharing Between Users
Sharing between Users and Fulfillers – Users and Fulfillers that have been matched for a service or other services may be able to see basic information about each other, such as names, photos, ratings, and any information they have added to their Profiles. Users and Fulfillers who connect their Wing accounts to Facebook may also be able to see their mutual Facebook friends during the service or during the completion of a service request. Fulfillers may see the pick-up location that the User has provided. Users may see a Fulfiller’s profile information. Users’ ratings of Fulfillers may be shared with Fulfillers on a weekly basis. We de-identify the ratings and feedback, but we can’t rule out that a Fulfiller may be able to identify the User that provided the rating or feedback.
Although we may help Users and Fulfillers communicate with one another to arrange a service, we do not share your actual phone number or other contact information with other Users. If you report a lost or found item to us, we will seek to connect you with the relevant assistant or Fulfiller, including sharing actual contact information with your permission.
- b) Sharing Between Wing and Third-Parties
API and Integration Partners – If you connect to the Services through an integration with a third-party service, we may share information about your use of the Services with that third-party. We may share your information with our third-party partners in order to receive additional information about you. We may also share your information with third-party partners to create offers that may be of interest to you.
Third-Party Services – The Services may allow you to connect with other websites, products, or services that we don’t have control over. If you use these services, we will provide the third-party with information about you to allow them to provide the service to you (for example, we would give them your name, phone number, and address to drop off the service). We can’t speak to the privacy practices of these third-parties, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies before deciding whether to use their services.
- Service Providers – We work with third-party service providers to perform services on our behalf, and we may share your information with such service providers to help us provide the Services, including all of the things described in Subsection C of the section entitled “Information We Collect” above.
- Enterprise Partners – If you participate in an enterprise program and charge a service to your organization’s billing method or credits, we may provide your organization’s account holder with information about your use of the Services, including service delivery details such as date, time, charge, and type of services. If you create a Business Profile, at the end of each service you will have the option to designate the service as a business service. If you do so, and your organization has a corporate account with Wing, we may share information about your use of the Services with your organization including service details such as date, time, charge, and location. If you change organizations, it is your responsibility to update your Business Profile with the new information. (Please remember to check and set your designation settings accordingly.) If you integrate your account with an expense platform, such as Concur, we may share the service details to your expense account.
- International Partners – We may partner with several service-sharing services around the globe so Users can continue to find services when they open the Application abroad, and Fulfillers can provide services to international travelers in the U.S. If we match a service with the partner, we may share the same information that is shared between matched Users and Fulfillers on the Services. In some cases, we may be unable to mask your phone number if you call an international Fulfiller, so please keep that in mind before using this feature.
- c) Other Sharing. We may share your information with third-parties in the following cases:
- While negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control, such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets;
- If a government authority requests information and we think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, or a legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third-parties if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Wing community;
- To comply with a legal requirement or process, including but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders, or other compulsory disclosures;
- If you signed up for a promotion with another User’s referral or promotion code, with your referrer to let them know about your redemption of or qualification for the promotion;
- With our insurance partners to help determine and provide relevant coverage in the event of an incident;
- To provide information about the use of the Services to potential business partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you; and
- How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular malware scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when Users enter, submit, or access their information to maintain the safety of their personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- User Choices
- Email Subscriptions – You can always unsubscribe from our commercial or promotional emails, but we will still send you transactional and relational emails about your account use of the Services.
- Push Notifications – You can opt out of receiving push notifications through your device settings. Please note that opting out of receiving push notifications may impact your use of the Services (such as receiving a notification that your service has started).
- Wing Profile Information – Although your name may be shared with Fulfillers, you can delete any additional information that you added to your Profile at any time if you don’t want Fulfillers to see it. Users may be able to see Fulfillers’ names, ratings, profile photos, and vehicle information.
- User Location Information – Although you can prevent your device from sharing location information at any time through your device’s operating system settings, User and Fulfiller location is core to the Services, and without it we may not be able to provide our services to you.
- User Facebook Friends – You can control whether to enable or disable the Facebook mutual friends feature through your profile settings.
- Editing and Accessing Your Information – You can review and edit certain account information by logging in to your account settings and profile (Fulfillers may edit additional information through the Fulfiller portal).
- Data Security – We are committed to protecting the data of the Wing community. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, no security measure can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
- Children’s Privacy – Wing is not directed to children, and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we find out that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please send us a message.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. Such principles are put in place to provide a positive experience for users and are located at: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting; and
- Demographics and Interests Reporting.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to them using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our website anonymously.
Users are able to change their PII by logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a “do not track” browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
- COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13.
- Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States, and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practices Principles and how they should be implemented is critical in order to comply with the various privacy laws that protect PII.
In order to be in line with the Fair Information Practices Principles, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 3 business days; and
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 2 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency in order to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
- CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets forth the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service; and
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM we agree to:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify a message that is an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.